Our playgroup is run in partnership with parents and families, and we welcome the various contributions that parents can make. There are many ways in which parents are encouraged to get involved, such as:
- Signing up on the parent rota to come in and help as a parent volunteer.
- Donations of baby wipes, or snack items such as fruit.
- Attending and joining in with events put on by the playgroup, or in which the playgroup are involved, such as the Christmas concert, end of term concerts, and sports day.
- Helping with fundraising activities by attending and/or helping with organisation.
- Fundraising through special event volunteering, for example, raising funds through sponsored activities that suit your interests.
- Joining the committee.
If you shop on Amazon there is a way you can help playgroup while you shop, at no cost to you!
Shop on AmazonSmile at https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1005514-0, and Amazon donates to Kingswood Village Playgroup And Toddlers, at no extra cost to you.